Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Smokers aren't jokers, their dead.



So it's my second day in Miami, and it's already been an adventure and a half.

We took a speedboat out to sea in the morning, with a nice guide called Captain Bob,
following the coastline for a bit, we sailed 10 miles out to hopefully find a nice spot to fish, that was of course until the storm hit.

After being pelted with raindrops the size of rats for about half an hour, we finally made it back in one piece, which is what has brought me back to my laptop, at least until the storm passes.

Anyway, me complaining about being surrounded by human chimney's yesterday reminded me of this Anti-smoking image I made a month or so back.

As im still waiting to find the cable I need for my camera in Miami, I figured posting a bit of my design work between my holiday adventures wouldn't be a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment